Volunteering at KNC
Who are KNC Volunteers?
People from all walks of life, nationalities and beliefs.
People who are friendly, accepting and emotionally mature.
People wanting an opportunity for personal growth and to make a difference in someone’s life.
KNC volunteers help with
- Neighbour Aid Program – driving, companionship, social functions
- Information Centre
- English Conversation Class
- Data entry and office administration
- Community Activities
- Promotional Material and Publicity
- Management Committee
The KNC Management Committee members are all volunteers from the community
Steps to become a volunteer
- Contact the office 02 9988 4966 or email KNC email@example.com for information
- Make an appointment with the office to find out more about volunteer roles
- Volunteers are provided with ongoing support, training and information
Volunteering is a wonderful way of meeting people and an extremely stimulating and very rewarding experience.
If you have some spare time and would like to contribute your skills or experience to the community, come and join the Ku-ring-gai Neighbourhood Centre.
Ph: 02 9988 4966, or email firstname.lastname@example.org